Life As We Know It: The Engblom-Strykers

Welcome to the E.S.B. - Engblom-Stryker Blog! Come here as often as you wish to view family updates and events. We'll do our best to keep it fun, exciting, and current!

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

First Day of School!
And she loves it! There's not much anything else more exciting to say than that!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Swendsen said...

Hi Jessie!
I noticed you blog link on facebook and was so happy to be able to see all of the amazing things you have been up to! And what a beautiful family! Hope you are doing well!
Lisa (Sacco) Swendsen

8:37 PM  
Blogger PL Anne Anderson said...

I also found your link on Facebook. Cute Blogspot! Great pics! How fun.
I have a blogspot too, but it's all about my efforts to get in shape and hopefully bike race soon. I am having a Women's Workout Challenge this winter with prizes too if you're interest Jessy-BTW, it is nice to meet you through the internet! If Todd hasn't told you yet, I went to HS with him. It's fun to get reacquainted again, etc.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home